Top 10 Wedding Anniversary Party Games
Is a well known classic adult party game. It is a good game for a large number of people. Charades is interactive and gets people loosened up to have a better time.
2. How well do you know the couple? In advance prepare a list of 10 - 20 facts about the anniversary couple. On the day hand out sheets with your questions, everybody fills in what they think is the answer. Someone reads out the correct answers. The person/s with the most correct answers wins.
3. Trivia Game - from year couple was married. Similar to the "How well do you know the couple?" but instead of facts about the couple, find out general knowledge questions that happened the year the anniversary couple was married. Make into a list. hand out question sheets, and the person with the most correct answers wins.
4. Musical Chairs - thought of as a child's game, but great fun to play if you have an energetic bunch of guests! Also means that any children present can get involved. You could have an adult game and a child's game.
5. Dancing Comepetition
All the guests pair up for a dance-off. Someone will be selected as judge before dancing begins. Choose categories for the judge before hand. For example - you could have winners for best dancers, craziest dancers or/and most outrageous dancers.
10. On a Desert Island
Two or more couples are needed to play this game. Each couple is given a large sheet of paper. The are to imagine that there is water all around them and the only way to save themselves is too stand on the little island (standing on the paper). At first the couples stand on the sheet, then it is folded in two, then again in two and so on. The couple who is the first to "stumble" into the water (to touch the floor) looses the game.
6. Wedding Photo Match - get all the married guests to bring a copy of their wedding photo along to the party. All are displayed and numbered. Throughout the party guest try to match the photos to the other guests. Winner person with the most correct matches. This works best with later wedding anniversaries eg 40th or 50th.
7. Find Your Partner - blindfold all the guests and send them off to find their husband or wife. The first couple to find each other wins. Did I mention that their is no talking allowed?
8. Twister - This is always a fun game, take it in turns to play. The winner of each heat gets to play in the semi-final or final depending on how many people that you have.
9. Anniversary Gift List - Give everyone a sheet of paper with the years 1-15, 20, 25,30,35,40,45,55,60,70 and 75 on it. All the guest needs to do is write what they think each anniversary years symbol is. The winner is the person who gets the most correct answers!
Other Pages that Might Interest You
50th Anniversary Parties
40th Anniversary Parties
25th Anniversary Parties
Wedding Anniversary Symbols
Click on the numbers for gift ideas for each year including the modern, flower, gemstone, color and traditional anniversary gifts.
More years are included on the full wedding anniversary gift list.
The Wedding Anniversary Site Community: Talking About Wedding Anniversaries
Join the WA community for FREE: The WA site visitors share:
Check out Anniversary Gifts by Year: Wedding Anniversaries for the full range of activities and contributions. And don't forget to wish that special someone a Happy Anniversary with our anniversary wishes, greetings and sayings feature!!
It is easy, fun and FREE.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts,
Copyright © 2007-2012